These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Media Contacts Pro’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Media Contacts Pro’s website and its materials if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
All of our Email Lists and Mailing Lists are considered Opt-In. They were collected from opt-in web forms, phone calls, trade shows, public surveys where the recipient gave their email address and contact information.
Sending to our lists is completely legal as long as the CAN SPAM act is followed.
2. Use License (Fair Usage of Data)
- Data purchased from us is for personal and business use only. It may not be resold or given away in any form. Not all records included in our databases will include all data fields (some businesses do not have websites, faxes, etc.) and some may contain erroneous data such as bad physical mailing addresses and/or phone numbers. This is beyond our control. These records were created by the business owners and we do not edit or make corrections to them. Data will be delivered via download link immediately after your PayPal / 2Checkout payment. If you have not received your download link(s) within 1 hour after purchase (check your “junk” folder first), or have any other questions, please contact us.
- The materials available on Media Contacts Pro’ web site are provided “as is”. Media Contacts Pro makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Media Contacts Pro does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The content and material accessible on and off the Media Contacts Pro website is offered on an “as is” basis. This content consists of “contact details” that offer several forms and instruments of contact and should not be exclusively employed as “email lists.” Should it be employed as such, the outcome of sent emails, including instances of bounce-backs, delivery to inactive mailboxes, or being flagged as spam, pertains to the buyer’s operational conduct and is beyond the scope of responsibility of Media Contacts Pro.
In no event shall Media Contacts Pro or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on and off Media Contacts Pro’ Internet site, even if Media Contacts Pro or a Media Contacts Pro authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Data purchased from us contain Data Tracking Seeds (a way for us to check and control if our data is being sold elsewhere or not).
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Media Contacts Pro’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Media Contacts Pro does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Media Contacts Pro may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Media Contacts Pro does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Media Contacts Pro has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Media Contacts Pro of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organisation may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to contact AT mediacontactspro.com.
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Media Contacts Pro’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
10. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
11. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
12. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.